Thursday, August 13, 2009

It was an awesome weekend! I headed to Helena with my good friend Megan to attend Shawna's bachelorette party, while Bryce made plans to spend the weekend at our house. WORKING. Have I told you how much I love him? :) This pile right here, this is our deck. If you haven't heard about our deck saga, it starts with us planning to paint it, then plans to do part of it, then maybe trex, oh no way too expensive, and now, now we decided to redo the WHOLE THING!!! In beautiful redwood! Can you feel my excitement?!?


While Bryce was working on the deck we were at the bar with this pretty lady...
While Bryce removed the entire top of the deck...
I wore Shawna's bra over my shirt...in a bar.
While Bryce tore down all the railing...
I was out on the town with two of my favorite people...

I CANNOT wait to show you the final product (the deck and the wedding!) but I have been sworn to secrecy (about the deck of course) until it's totally done. Currently we have most of a deck, but no rails and no stairs. Bryce has plans to continue working on the deck this weekend, and this time I will be around to help!

2 comments:

  1. I could possibly help too if you need a couple extra hands (well probably at least one most of the time...the other one could possibly have a beer in it, lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be beautiful and fully functional when complete . . . a wonderful spot for the two of you to enjoy the evenings on!

    ReplyDelete