Friday, July 10, 2009

My Friend:

Back in May, Bryce and I visited our friends in Montana. We drove to Helena to pick up Shawna and Bob and then drove on to Billings to see our friend Angela act in Cabaret. Billings is about a 3.5 hour drive from Helena, but it took us 8 hours to get back! We had the greatest time stopping to see the sights and taking the long way.

This is me with my friend Shawna:


Check out the "natural bridge" behind us. The river literally goes underground for many feet and then comes out of that big hole. Super cool!

This is Shawna walking with the man she is going to marry in September!

Here we all are sitting outside a little bar in a little town having some dinner (okay it looks like we are only having beer but the burgers came out shortly after!)
Shawna is getting married and I get to be her Matron of Honor. I am so excited! We met the first day of Freshman year of college. We then lived together for three years after that. We know each other very well and have spent a lot of time together. I feel so lucky to be a part of her big day. We are planning a fun weekend-long bachelorette party in August and I made all the invitations for the party this week:


I am so excited that I get to be a part of her special day and I am especially excited that my very good friend is getting married!

No comments:

Post a Comment