Monday, December 21, 2009

Changes! Again...

Oh My Gosh! The things that have been taking place around our house! In mid-November Bryce took a new job with Avista working as an engineering tech. He is loving it! Then, a little over two weeks ago I was able to quit my job at Girl Scouts to become a stay-at-home-mom! Obviously the little one isn't here yet, so currently I am a stay-at-home-wife getting ready for a baby. Everyone keeps asking me what I am going to do all day, well I have been so busy this is the first chance I've even had to blog since I've been home.

The last week has mostly been getting ready for Christmas and finishing up one of my classes at Gonzaga, only 4 more classes until I graduate! So since Christmas is just around the corner here are some pictures from our Christmas tree hunting adventures!



Paul, wearing a little moss to add to his beard...
Note the tree cutting with one hand because of the coffee in the other hand!

We ended up with three trees, one for us, one for mom and one for Grandma. Now it's time for me to get dinner ready for our friends that are coming over tonight. I have high hopes now that I am home that I will do a better job of blogging regularly, but obviously so far that hasn't worked out, so I will definitely keep everyone posted on the progress of the house. We have baby and guests rooms coming up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment