Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I won something!

I just won a carpet cleaning! How great is that? Especially with these sadly stained carpets and a baby that I would like to put on the floor once in a while. They are going to clean two rooms...and try to sell me a vacuum cleaner I am sure, but I can't afford the vacuum cleaner, I can't afford to pay them to clean the two rooms! So this is great!

Unfortunately today we have also encountered THREE cavities in my mouth. This is actually pretty normal for me, I used to have a cavity every time I went to the dentist, no matter what I did, brush, floss, rinse, still cavities. But it's been a while (probably because all my teeth are filled now) so I'm pretty bummed about it. In fact, one of the cavities is actually a cracked filling that needs replaced. As if getting cavities filled isn't bad enough, it will also cost us around $240, and remember that expensive fence project? Yeah...

So as long as I'm making appointments I call to make Dietrich's two month well-baby check. He turned two months last week on the 9th. The Dr. can't get us in until July 9th. So really, this will be a three month check. Not that it really matters but I feel silly for not making the appointment sooner, and what if there was something wrong with him that we don't know about and we will have to wait a another whole month!

Then my mom sent me an e-mail about sad things regarding horses...horses that we don't ride anymore that I wish I wanted to ride but I don't. And she wants to sell them, and I should let her, but it's still very sad....

So enough of my complaining. It's a beautiful day and Bryce will be home soon and I did win that free carpet cleaning...

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry there was so much sad news today. It seems as though it's the mantra today ... I heard really sad news today at work and I've decided I'm tired of sad/bad news ... so ... we will focus on you winning a GREAT prize! Way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo hoo for winning something!!! now if all of your carpet is connected does that count as one room ;) lol

    ReplyDelete