Thursday, August 5, 2010

TILE

We spent 2.5 hours at Lowe's the other night...in the tile aisle. 2.5 HOURS...with a baby. He's such a good baby though, he got fussy for a while, he needed to eat, and since I really didn't want to go to the car I did some ingenious nursing using a cloth diaper to cover his face and I'm pretty sure no one was the wiser, and if so, whatever, the kid needs to eat and I need to pick some flippin' tile. Which I did, and then I got it home...and now I don't really like it. When I finally had the guts to explain this to Bryce he tried to kill me with his eyes. I was prepared though so I shielded myself. He has agreed to return the tile and let mom and I continue looking this weekend. Fortunately we aren't ready to tile just yet, and I really want to walk in the bathroom and say "I LOVE IT!" not "meh, I guess it works." Which Bryce does understand. So now I will be off to "Tile Outlet" in hopes of finding tile for the floor and the shower for a reasonable price, one that does not result in another death defying act of avoiding Bryce's killer eyes.

2 comments:

  1. He tried to kill you with his eyes...hilarious. I know that look...I have had it bestowed upon me several times. It never works :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the biggest chuckle out of this! Sure miss you guys! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete