Sunday, June 5, 2011

Where have I been?

I cannot believe that I haven't posted anything in MONTHS!!! I haven't done that since I started this blog and we bought this house. I blame it on an extremely long and depressing winter/spring and the fact that this kiddo has become so much fun that I just want to spend all my time playing with him, teaching him new things, and you know, sleeping!

So I am going to do my best over the next few days to share pictures and news of our new front steps, garden, and many flowers and plants that we have been planting to add to the landscape around this place. I am sitting in the backyard enjoying the SUN SUN SUN and finally feeling ready to blog again. Sorry it's been so long and I hope you enjoy the work we have been doing on Our House!

1 comment:

  1. NO worries sis (in-law). I haven't blogged...in well I don't even remember the last time. Sigh. Enjoy your little goober, I know I'm enjoying mine!!! Sun though, you have that one on me...we freak out when the sun comes out over here!

    ReplyDelete