Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Kids' Closet

I can't believe I am writing kids' as in plural, more than one, TWO. I've probably mentioned before that the kids' will be sharing a room (at some point, when they are capable of both sleeping) so I guess mostly they will be sharing the space where all their stuff goes for now. The start of that required a closet organizer, or at least I decided it required one. It took Bryce literally two evenings to put this together, it was so fast. I didn't even get annoyed with everything from the closet being piled all around the room and it was done!
Dietrich was a big helper, wanting to use his drill everywhere that Daddy had used it.

And the finished product! I am in love, there is still so much space to put stuff. Now I can start going through the baby items and getting them in here and ready for use. And soon, when Dietrich wants to try and dress himself, he will be able to reach his clothes. When I was a kid I always wanted a closet like this, where I could reach my clothes (not that it took long for me to grow tall enough to reach everybody's clothes, but still). I think Dietrich likes it too!

1 comment: