Monday, February 16, 2009

Packing

So today we gave our 30 days notice in our du-plex, hopefully things actually close and the house becomes ours! I was supposed to spend my day off packing, Bryce still had to work today so i agreed to stay home and pack. But then I discovered something bad happened with my groups assignment at school (I am currently working on my Master's in Organizational Leadership through Gonzaga University). So I instead spent the whole afternoon trying to fix our assignment. Here is the packing that I got done on Saturday:

This is the living room of our basement and it's probably only half of the stuff in our basement. I haven't even started on the upstairs. Maybe Bryce will help me with some packing tonight when he gets home from work! The banks were closed today so no news on the paperwork, we will probably hear a lot tomorrow!

1 comment: