Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Working on the Bedroom

So of course my pictures posted in no particular order:


Here is Bryce replacing our locks and door handles!
The Master bedroom taped and plastic, the big green spot is the color that we are going to paint it. It's very brave of me to go with so much color!

Here are the before pictures of the Master bedroom.



Walk-in closet in Master.


Sink and cabinets in Master.






The new sink in the bathroom!



The before pictures of the bathroom sink.






I have been sick all week and finally last night I was feeling good! So we spent about 4 hours at the house last night, we didn't get to bed until midnight, which is VERY late for us! Bryce fixed the fence so the dogs got to play in the backyard for the first time, he changed the locks, put in a new sink, and took out the light fixtures in the Master bedroom. The house is looking so much better already! I mostly spent the night figuring out colors to paint the room and then taping it and laying down plastic. Today I hope to paint the ceiling and spackle the many holes in the wall. And then hopefully the rest of the painting will be done tomorrow!




3 comments:

  1. I love the color for the bedroom. It will be so much fun watching the progress as you and Bryce settle in to your "first" home! A very exciting time in your life for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, why are you sick...???

    And love that you guys are already goin' to town getting stuff done! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It took me a second to get your question! I have a nasty COLD!!

    ReplyDelete