Friday, March 19, 2010

Why Wait?

Nesting is the greatest thing I have experienced so far in pregnancy. Oh, well you know, besides those really awesome things like hearing the heart beat, and seeing them on the ultrasound, and feeling them move. I guess I should say that nesting is the greatest thing our house has experienced in this pregnancy!

Today I decided the floors in the kitchen needed a really good scrub, a hands and knees kind of scrubbing. It took me about half the day to get to this point because I felt that things in the kitchen needed dusted and cleaned before I could move to the floor. But I spent the majority of this afternoon on my hands and knees scrubbing the floor. The really great part was it was so obvious where I had done it, there was a visible line down the floor. Sadly, my floor was dirtier than I thought, but fortunately I feel very accomplished! I also discovered that there were quite a few places where paint had splattered on the floor when we painted the kitchen...A YEAR AGO. One spot was very obvious and whenever I mop I scrub it with the mop, but it still had not gone away. So today, during my scrubbing, I also scraped the paint that had splattered on the floor. The big obvious spot took about 5 seconds to remove...why on earth did I wait A YEAR to clean that up???

No comments:

Post a Comment