Monday, May 10, 2010

Here He Is!

Clearly I have been away from the blogging world for a while. And if you read my blog you probably know it's because our little one arrived! Dietrich Allan joined Our House on April 9th 2010. He was 9 lbs 2.5 ounces and he came to the world pretty quickly, only 8 hours of labor.









We have been spending this last month figuring out how to take care of our little baby. He is a very good boy, he sleeps well and he's very happy. He is a mellow baby and we try to be mellow parents (try being the key word here!). He has recently decided that he likes his bouncy vibrating chair which is why I am finally able to write a blog post. We have experienced so much in this past month, learning about cloth diapers and diaper services (what a great gift!). Nursing, a clogged milk duct (mommy nearly died), circumcision, sleeping arrangements, and lots of visitors. As well as learning how to grocery shop and how to get out of the house and do stuff. Still working on that one.
Now that I have convinced Dietrich that the bouncy vibrating chair is a fun place to be perhaps I will be able to update this blog a little more often! Of course you know that Bryce could not spend a week off of work at home without doing some sort of project :)



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking time to post an update! I've been hearing that Dietrich is a mellow baby. You're blessed ;) But I am sorry about the clogged milk duct - I had that too and it just sucked (no pun intended).

    Keeping those sweet pictures coming!

    ReplyDelete