Thursday, October 6, 2011

Catch up!

I haven't posted anything in months! We've been busy having tons of fun but really haven't worked on the house much lately...so before winter hits, and with it all our winter house projects (my favorite thing about winter!) I figured I would get you all updated on what has been happening around here.

Fourth of July, played in the pond at Box Canyon Dam:
Went camping in Kettle Falls, Dietrich helped Daddy with the fire:Kayaking on Lake Roosevelt:
Holy Moly! My 10 year class reunion:
Lounging on the Pend Orielle River during Down River Days:
Aunt Dianne came for a visit and told Dietrich all about tractors:
And she brought Uncle Paul's horse, such fun!
Then the cousin's came to visit:
and we played outside every day!
Finally, camping at Sullivan Lake!
Dietrich loved the water!
and the beach is always good for a nap:
Then we spent a bunch of time lounging around because, uh-oh, mommy is pregnant again!
Happy Birthday to Bryce!
And my three best friends from Carroll came to visit over Labor Day weekend.
This is Dietrich's future wife. But even if they don't let us force, I mean even if they don't choose each other we hope they will be great friends!
Camping with the Fletcher's this is D's buddy Corbin.
We went to the Spokane Fair, Dietrich loved seeing all the animals.
Happy Birthday to me!
Apple picking with our mommy and me friends at Green Bluff:
So as you can see we have been busy little bees, just mostly maintaining life rather than starting any new projects. But you know us, there is always something planned! So hopefully I can keep up with the blogging now that I can get myself off the couch (yay for the second trimester) and maybe start some fun stuff around the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment