Monday, February 13, 2012

Growing Belly

I haven't posted pictures of my growing belly in over 10 weeks so I figured it was about time to share a few more pictures. Here it is just before Christmas, at 24 weeks:
25 weeks, in my new clothes from my new favorite second hand maternity store:
28 weeks
30 weeks, the countdown is on!
And this week, 32 weeks!
I can't believe there are only 8 weeks left until this little one joins us. To be fair, I'm totally hoping for a couple weeks early this time around, Dietrich waited right up until is due date the little stinker! And I'm in a lot more pain this time so a few weeks early would be nice, but not too early because then I won't be ready! Don't worry, I'm not getting my hopes up, I'm sure this little one will take it's sweet time getting all fat and happy before he/she decides to join us!

1 comment:

  1. Those last 8 weeks are the hardest! You're almost there!

    ReplyDelete