Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

I have no problem with this Holiday that people either seem to LOVE or HATE with a passion. I have never sat in a bar throwing garbage at the couple next to me who are making out, I mean, seriously, who would DO that? Pretty much the holiday is fine, as long as you don't have high expectations. One time in high school I thought that perhaps my stoner boyfriend would remember he had a girlfriend on Valentine's Day and get me a little something. By product of being high all the time, you sometimes forget you have a girlfriend, by product of being VERY naive, I didn't realize he was high all the time until much later in life. Anyway...I get to school rip open my locker and NOTHING. But after first period I opened that locker and do you KNOW what was in it!? A dozen beautiful roses. I thought my boyfriend had a lobotomy or something. Then I read the card: "From the One guy you can always count on. Love DAD." I still have that little note tucked away. And so to my wonderful husband who shows me everyday he loves me by still cuddling with my gigantic body wearing a super HOT maternity support belt and probably yesterday's sweatpants, don't worry, you can NEVER top that Valentine's Day.

But just in case you wanted to give it a try, I would totally love a double oven. I know they tell you not to buy appliances and such for your wife/girlfriend for Valentine's Day, but you know I'm not that kind of girl, I want one of those oven's in a bad, bad way. I could be in the shower by now rather than waiting to put more cookies in the oven because I have to bake them one tray at a time. If you come home with one of those I will totally take off the HOT maternity belt, and put on fresh sweatpants, just for you ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment