Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Friends and Fun

I think I bore this kid to death. He is such a social little guy and when we spend our whole day at home he just gets cranky and so do I...like today. He wants to play outside but it's cold and rainy and I'm tired and boring.
Good thing he has lots of friends so we don't have too many days of just the two of us! Plus there are not that many days left until he will be sharing every moment with someone else...I don't think he will enjoy that as much though! Here he is with buddy Corbin, couldn't let Corbin take a bath alone!
Having popcorn with Cousin Nathan.
Matching jammies and matching trouble makers!
Playing with Arlo who comes over every Monday while his momma gets some work done.
We sure are thankful for our friends who make our days more fun. Too bad today is not one of those days. I think we will be heading off for an early nap here shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment