Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pillow Talk

Last night Bryce and I had this conversation:

Me: The Jehovah Witnesses came by again today.

Bryce: Oh

Me: yeah, we are good friends now. I don't mind talking to them, they're very nice, but I think they are going to try to convert me soon.

Bryce: Well, I do believe that is what they try to do.

Me: They usually just ask me a question and share a Bible verse and then leave. She brings someone different with her every time.

Bryce: The same person comes?

Me: Yeah, her name is Ann.

Bryce: (Laughing and shaking head)

Me: well she knows I'm Keely and that Dad is a Lutheran Minister, and last time she was here Dietrich broke his foot. I told her he's all healed up now. She taking notes on me isn't she?

Bryce: She's staking you out.

Me: But we can't convert, they don't do Birthdays!!!

Bryce: Well, you are going to have to be mean.

Me: I can't be mean!!! We will just have to convert I guess...

2 comments:

  1. Nice. I didn't know your dad was a minister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! We don't get visitors like that anymore ... I think they have marked our house with invisible ink or something! Last time someone stopped by Alan invited them in and he said they had to listen to him first ... needless to say, they left in a hurry and haven't been back!

    ReplyDelete