Friday, April 20, 2012

Cute Baby

This sweet little baby has been such a great sleeper, until last night...finally this morning I laid her on her stomach (I know this is against everything they teach you, but I also know many parents are secretly doing this to get more sleep) and lo and behold, she slept a good two hours, apparently she just needed some tummy time.

Her eyes are open!
And big brother wanted his picture taken too.
And one with little sister!
I am amazed at how well he is doing with this change to his life. He is such a momma's boy but he is doing a great job of sharing me with his little sister. I am so lucky that he loves to spend hours driving his cars all over the place, entertaining himself. If it weren't for that this whole mommy of two thing would be much more difficult!

1 comment:

  1. She is just SO beautiful! I really want to hold this sweet baby girl. I hope the good sleep continues!

    ReplyDelete