Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Growing Babies

I think I may have been in labor when I wrote that last post...apparently my very timely babies like to come on their due dates. Only 5% of babies do that, but apparently 100% of my babies do that. Our little girl is two weeks old today and every single day I look at her and want to bawl my eyes out because she is growing so fast and this second time around I know how fast it really goes and then they are two years old and playing cars at the kitchen table telling me all about the "gruck" and how the cars are "cashed."
Too soon this sweet little baby will be big and playing and not need me during every waking moment and now I'm going to cry again...
Lenorah Marie was born on April 4th at a whopping 9 lbs 5 oz, by her first check up at 5 days old she weighed 9lbs 10 oz and on Monday at 12 days old she weighed 9lbs 15 oz. Clearly having no trouble in the growing department! Slow down little baby, this part goes by too quickly!

2 comments:

  1. It really does fly! Enjoy them while you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does go too quickly! It's funny how you see that more clearly after your first baby.

    ReplyDelete