Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Great Weekend

It was Lenorah's big weekend, her baptism!  She also got to meet Uncle Paul for the first time, which was so great.  I wish he could be here all the time :(  We miss him.  And since his visit Dietrich just keeps saying Unc Paul, be back?  Here is a sweet baby sleeping on the couch.
 And a a very upset baby laying on the couch.  But her outfit is so cute! (I especially love that there are cars parked next to her.  I often find them in her blankets and laying on her belly as well.  Something I never thought I would say "you're sister is not a road")
 And now a beautiful baby in her special Christening gown.  My grandma hand sewed it 60 years ago for her first child, and all of her children and grandchildren have worn it.  Lenorah is the first great-grandchild to wear it.  Grammy Laurel made a matching bonnet and shoes to wear with the dress, they are so sweet!



 Four Generations!
 Enjoying some warm weather and sunshine.




It was a great weekend, beautiful weather, time with family, and a special day for Lenorah!

No comments:

Post a Comment