Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Beautiful Day

We are having such a wonderful day and I took a bunch of pictures and I'm going to tell you all about it because I just feel so good!  We woke up this morning and had some great playtime, Dietrich with his big semi-"gruck" and Lenorah on the playmat.




 Then we went for a walk in the beautiful sunshine with my new double stroller.  Dietrich loves it and the dogs are so happy to be out and about again.  Lenorah slept the whole time so I'm assuming she likes it too. Then I took a shower, ALL BY MYSELF! and we got ready to go to Costco.  Everyone did great there too.  When we got home we headed straight to the back yard for lunch and more playtime!






 Then Lenorah woke up and told me a really great story!

 And now everyone is fast asleep and I'm going to join them...


1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a GREAT day! Such fun ... love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete