Thursday, September 5, 2013

Bryce turns 30

         August has been the busiest month of our lives, ever.  I feel like I am coming out of some sort of crazy marathon like fog and just starting to sort through all of the fun craziness that has happened during the last few weeks.  My brother Paul and Kate got married, we had company and festivities and family and parties, and there is so much that I couldn't even start with all of that.  So instead I am going to go out of order and start with the last thing we did which was celebrate Bryce's 30th birthday this past weekend!  Shawna, Bob, and Abigail arrived on Friday afternoon and then Saturday afternoon I helped host a bridal shower for my sister-in-law Bekah at our house. Then on Sunday we celebrated Bryce's big day with a very HOT back yard BBQ.


 I made this giant birthday cake and the frosting turned out beautifully!  Finally!  Cake success!





 Dietrich of course had to help open a present.  Little kids at birthday parties are so awesome, nobody gets as excited about gifts that aren't anything they could possibly want, and cake!  Oh my gosh there is cake!
 Bryce got these awesome suspenders from his sister...
 And then we hung out around the fire late into the night.
It was a crazy busy weekend but so much fun.  Such a great way to end our busy summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment