Saturday, April 18, 2009

Craigslist find

So after our awesome Easter dinner I realized I have nowhere to keep my China. Not even an empty cupboard in the kitchen. So I started looking at China cabinets. I found some on-line that were corner hutches and the cheapest I found was $250. So I decided to take a quick look at craigslist and I found a nice looking oak corner hutch, which happens to match our dining room table from uncle Neil. I called the guy and he said someone had made a deposit on it already, but he would keep my number in case it fell through. Which is did!!! He called us yesterday and we got this awesome hutch for only $90. And as you can see it only took me about 10 minutes to decorate it with our China and other wedding memorabilia. I am so excited about it, I absolutely love it! And we had quite the adventure shoving it into the Jimmy, I had to ride home with my knees by my chest, but it fit. It was in post falls so we decided to go out to dinner in Coeur D'Alene and celebrate our 6 months of marriage anniversay (which is today!). So here she is:





1 comment:

  1. That's so awesome! What a blessing for you guys.

    Happy 6 month Anniversary, man time flies!

    ReplyDelete