Friday, April 10, 2009

The weekend

It's Friday already and I haven't posted a thing all week! Don't get me wrong, we have been busy still, painting and organizing and putting up trim. Bryce is getting very good at it. I just haven't taken any pictures or had time to post anything!

We are having our first Holiday dinner at our house on Sunday for Easter. We will have my Mom and Grandma, hopefully Paul, Bryce's Mom and Dad and sister Bekah, and my friend Deanna. I am so excited about having everyone over, so of course we are trying to get some things done so that the house looks extra special and nice. We will get to put the big leaves in our table and get the China out for the first time, yay!

Clearly there will be pictures posted, and maybe even a few of the soon to be done bedroom. It's all painted and trimmed, I just want to get it all pretty before I take a picture to show to you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment