Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter!

So I will start this post with pictures from our "Easter" colored room. If you can't tell, the walls are purple, along with the bedspread, and I have curtains too, they just aren't up yet! This is the first room to have all the trim up, yay! The closet doors still need painted, but somebody used magic marker on it so we may have to sand that off before paint will cover it.











Of course the pictures are out of order here, this is me cleaning up after Easter.




Here is my thin mint icecream cake that I made for Easter dinner.





Here is my only picture of everyone sitting down to eat. We had my mom and Grandma, Bryce's mom and dad and sister Bekah, my friend Deanna, and our new friends Stacey and Jeremy.



Here is my "Martha Stewart" table. Apparently it's very popular to mix and match place settings, which I had to do because we have six sets of China and 10 people! But it was cute!



Here is Grandma making an amazing fruit salad.




Another picture of the table set.




So we had an awesome first Holiday dinner at our house. We had so much fun with our family and friends! Maybe next time I will actually participate in the preparation of the meal instead of just drinking wine and talking to my friends! Thank you again to mom, mom2 and grandma for making sure we had food to eat! Okay so Bryce helped with the food too, but I did clean and set the table!








No comments:

Post a Comment