Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Colors

Weeks ago, after turning a few people off of my blog with the description of my painting clothes, I promised you pictures of the painted bathroom. I realize I have never given those to you. It's also been weeks and I have yet to hang up any pictures on the bathroom walls, Bryce pointed this out the other day. I always feel that something is a problem when even he notices. I think I have figured it out...I don't really like the color of the bathroom. It's totally fine and works, but I don't lay in bed thinking, "I love the color of the bathroom." For the record, I do lay in bed and think that about the living room walls and my bedroom walls, seriously, I love them that much. But the bathroom is just kind of blah. I love the rest of the bathroom so much, the beautiful tile, the new tub and toilet, the new doors!! New doors that don't have weird cutouts at the bottom! But I don't really love the color. Also...I don't really want to repaint right now, mostly because I don't know what color I will love. I have loved being creative and painting with actual color, and no mom, off-white is not a different color from white. But I think I'm going to have to give in and paint the bathroom a creamy white, I think it will be prettier and I think I might like it better. But since I really don't feel like painting any time soon I might just slap up a few pictures and forget about it for now. So, sorry for no pictures, but I'm just not excited enough to share the painted bathroom walls...

No comments:

Post a Comment