Monday, November 14, 2011

Random happenings

Here are a few random photos from whats been happening around our house. Bryce got on the roof over the weekend to get the Christmas lights up. Last year we did it over Thanksgiving weekend in the middle of a snowstorm. It was very scary and Bryce is not a huge fan of putting up the lights anyway, so this year he got it done early (along with many of our neighbors I have noticed). Don't worry, we won't turn them on until after Thanksgiving :)
A few weeks ago I finished making this bag, it was a fun and quick project, I think I will be making more in the future!
This is the beginning of the kids play room in the basement. We got the beds moved around a few weeks ago, Dietrich is down there playing right now, it's kind of nice to have a space to keep the bigger toys that used to be stored in the basement living room.
And this is terribly exciting, I bought a new rug! The one that was here before was pretty disgusting so I threw it out a few months ago, recently with the wet and mud there have been a lot of wet, muddy footprints running through the basement so I finally picked out a new rug (at Ross for $9.99!) to hopefully keep the dirt in one place (mostly).
So there is my random posting for Monday, now off to do some laundry!

No comments:

Post a Comment