Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Trick-or-Treat!

Thursday was the Halloween party at mommy and me, Dietrich agreed to wear his costume for a few minutes at home, but then cried when I asked if I could take his picture:
Once we got to mommy and me there was a major meltdown over being asked to wear the costume for the photographer and even after I told him he didn't have to he continued to throw a fit. So we left early and he took a 4 hour nap! Guess he was too tired to be an alligator. So I really had no expectations that he would wear his costume for Halloween, and really at this age he doesn't care...but we asked him if he wanted to go for a walk last night and as we headed out the door I put the costume on him. He totally went for it! These pictures are all on the go, I didn't want to ruin it by asking him to stop for a nice picture:


We went to the neighbors house where he got a piece of candy and then they invited us in. Dietrich got to play with a super fun ball table that belongs to their grandkids which was way better than candy anyway, so I think for him Halloween was a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment