Monday, March 30, 2009

Bathroom DONE!!!

As I have previously mentioned several times, mom and I painted this weekend. Mom worked on the little bedroom, affectionally known as her bedroom and as the future baby room to me :) Sorry, you will have to wait for pictures of that room! I painted the bathroom, and as usual I debated over the color for a long time but finally picked one! Just so you remember, here is the before picture. Note how they started painting the walls and ceiling next to and above the shower:



Here is Bryce putting up our new towel racks! We have been living the last month without them, it's more challenging than one might think!


Ta-da! The finished product! Mom and Bryce's Dad both said welcome to the 60's when they saw all the teal.

Beautiful new towel racks!



Another towel rack, the sugar and cream bowls that I use for q-tips and cotton balls came from a yard sale. I got a whole set of retro dishes for $4.00!


So far the bathroom is the only room that is totally done, except for the moulding and the hole in the linen closet door (see above far left). After a bit of detective work we believe it was to a litter box for a rabbit that the previous owners had. We plan to start on moulding and light fixtures the rest of this week, hopefully I will have more to post tomorrow!



1 comment: