Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Kitchen

On Sunday afternoon we painted the kitchen, it's the same color as the rest of the living room. It only took us about 40 minutes to get it done, so awesome! Here is Paul pulling down the track light so that we could paint around it.
Paul standing on the counter, he was over to help for a few minutes at least!

Bob and Shawna, Bob is testing out the top of the new fridge. It was so great to have them here, especially because they are getting married! They got engaged last weekend and waited until they came to visit to tell us. I am so excited! They have been dating for 5 years and it is definitely time. Shawna also asked me to be her maid of honor, er...I guess that would be matron of honor, which made me cry. I have never been a bridesmaid before and I am so excited to help her with her wedding and be there with her on her wedding day, yay!



Bryce did a great job turning our yellow ceiling to white!



Here's Bob on the fridge again, I love the flowers and beer bottle in the background.


Last night I unpacked a few boxes and then decided I was too tired to continue. Bryce had church council so we didn't get the kitchen table upstairs yet. Maybe tonight...we are also going to buy an entry way light with the gift card Shawna and Bob got us to Lowe's and we need some groceries badly, that fridge you see is empty! So we will have to run a few errands first but hopefully we can unpack a little more tonight!





1 comment:

  1. Beer and flowers, be still my heart. =)

    You guys are doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete