Thursday, September 24, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Bryce celebrated Birthday number 26 on August 29th and I then I celebrated number 27 on September 17th. Although Bryce still holds to the "fact" that he is older than me. Here is the first birthday cake I have ever made for Bryce.

Then my very sweet niece decided to help me out a bit, so the spelling of Bryce's name changed slightly as her hand entered the cake unexpectedly...I only cried a little bit even though I thought it was funny, I still cried, silly hormones...



This has been MY favorite present that he recieved (so far). He has learned a lot about pregnancy and babies and it has made him very understanding (and worried in a very sweet way!)
I bought him this light so that he can continue working even after it gets dark out, haha!
Here is Bryce trying to guess what this present is by touching it, he couldn't guess. His parents bought him a chop saw, now he can really get a lot of work done.
Then it was my Birthday! And my amazing sister-in-law Bekah made this amazing cake! I love Rainbow Brite and Bryce asked her if she could make me a cake, she did awesome, and all by free-hand even.
This is my surprised face when I first saw the cake.



Bryce bought me the Belly Book. I've been having fun filling it out and taking pictures to track being pregnant. So fun!
We both had great birthdays with our families and each other of course. We got lots of fun baby things, including a Little Saints blanket from Carroll College and a Cougar stocking hat from WSU. Our baby will be all decked out whether in Montana or Washington!

No comments:

Post a Comment