Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Paint Clothes

It's time to paint again. I used to be at Lowe's almost every weekend picking out paint, it's been a while. In fact I think it's been about 9 months, the last thing I painted was Dietrich's room and I was about 7 months pregnant then. No, no, that's not right, I helped Shawna pick out paint for her house, and Dietrich was around 2 months old then, so it's been 5 months. But 9 since I did my house. Yesterday Dietrich and I spent about an hour at Lowe's picking out paint and new towel bars (Dietrich mostly just ate paint samples and smiled at strangers), and a door knob for the new closet door in the bathroom. I picked out paint and bought a gallon, which I don't usually do. Usually I have to do a few of those little sample colors. I am really hoping I like this color...I will have pictures to post later today or maybe tomorrow. But the real reason I got on here to write a quick post about painting is that my favorite painting jeans, the ones that I purchased in college, fit me (mostly)!!! 6.5 months after having a baby and I can (mostly) fit in these old jeans again. I love them, I especially love the little hole between my legs where my thigh hangs out....HA-OTTT, I tells ya (the un-buttoned top button and post baby belly hanging over is also pretty sexy). I know it doesn't matter if you look good or not while painting (especially because who's going to see me, the dog?), but right now these jeans are making me feel great about painting. That and my "Beer, it's what's for breakfast" t-shirt. Oh painting clothes, how I love thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment