Monday, May 6, 2013

Oh nap time

I just spent an insane amount of time getting Lenorah to look like this:

 She has spent most of the morning looking something like this:
 And I need her to sleep so that she can look like this again:
                                      
I do not understand why children fight sleep so much.  The kiddos have been exhausted this past week and when I looked at my diaper pail vs. the amount of diapers in plastic bags (which means we were not at home for those diaper changes) it's no wonder.  We have spent much of the last week and most definitely all of the past weekend away from home.  Kids are so weird in that they need routine to be happy, oh wait, adults kind of need that too huh?  Anyway, we had a great weekend that started really early with my Mom and soon to be sister-in-law staying the night on Thursday.  Then we spent all day Friday helping her with wedding planning.  Saturday was a birthday party and Sunday was church and dinner with the in-laws.  So apparently my kids haven't been home lately and it is infringing on their sleep and ability to fall sleep.  At least that's what I'm going with, because if that isn't it then Lenorah is clearly possessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment