Saturday, May 9, 2009

Lawn...

It’s a beautiful Saturday morning so Bryce jumped out of bed and ran to the hardware store so that he could fix up our “new” lawnmower. New as in, has been sitting at mom’s house not used for about three years…at least, and so it was donated to our cause. The cause of “our neighbors are going to hate us if we don’t mow down these weeds soon.”

He changed the oil, cleaned up spark plugs, replaced some things that I don’t remember and it started right up! But I missed it because I was out shopping for flowers, which I was not brave enough to buy. So I come home to a beautifully mowed front weed patch, kinda like lawn, only weeds instead of grass. And then this in the backyard:

Something is wrong. Right now I can hear Bryce working away and I’ve heard it sputter a couple of times. Of course as soon as I get home it stops working, sad. Well, at least the front is done so our neighbors won’t hate us for that. However, they might hate us for having to look at this:





















No comments:

Post a Comment