Friday, May 8, 2009

Molding Molding Molding

Bryce has been working away this week on molding, so I can finally post some "after" pictures of the living room! Notice the new white molding on the walls!


Here is molding around the door down into the basement.
Another view of the living room, see I finally hung a couple of pictures.

Molding around the front door, yay!




Here he is putting up the molding. I'm sure he could tell you how many feet of it there is, all I can tell you is that it was A LOT!


And here we are havinjg some dinner at the bar in the kitchen. I wanted to try out the tri-pod we got for Christmas but hadn't used yet.




This weekend we are headed out to a friends wedding, and next weekend we will be picking up my latest Craigslist find :)




1 comment:

  1. Love that you took pictures of yourselves! So important because once babies come, say goodbye to pictures of you guys. ;)

    ReplyDelete