Monday, May 11, 2009

Weddings and Flowers

Over the weekend we attended my beautiful friend Deanna’s beautiful wedding at Girl Scout Camp! I had never been, even though I’ve been working at GS for a year and a half now. This will be back memories for all of my aunts who spent summers at Camp Four Echoes. We had a good time and got back late on Saturday






Notice the camp sign behind us in the main lodge:
On Sunday morning we took mom out for mother’s day breakfast and mimosas. Then I drug mom along to teach me about flowers. She helped me pick out a few pots and some to plant in pots. My next goal is to make a landscaping “plan” so that I know what to buy and where to put it. Here is a pot I did myself, I have one more that matches it but I didn't have time to do it yesterday:
Here are several pots I bought pre-planted to help decorate our front steps:

This is a picture of one of two beautiful trees in our front yard. The grass looks terrible but at least we have a few nice trees to work with.

Bryce decided to clean out the dog kennel in the backyard. He found an amazing assortment of bricks, concrete, balls and blankets buried in the dirt. It’s starting to look much better now that it is level and the junk is out, here is a pile of said junk:




Bryce got a new handle for the tailgate on the truck mom let us borrow indefinitely. He was so excited that I found him working on it by the time I got home today:


A boy and his truck, now all his dreams have come true :)


No comments:

Post a Comment