Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Oregon Coast

So no matter how hard I try I can't get these photos to load at the END of this blog which is where they belong. So here is a picture of the house we stayed in over the weekend, continue reading to find out why we were there!


Here are most of the cousins and spouses and kids in a human pyramid. The identities of the young and innocent are being protected.



My Dad's mom, Grandma Bernice, is celebrating her 85th birthday later this month. So she paid for the whole family to stay in a beautiful house just outside of Lincoln City OR. Bryce and I left at 5:00am on Friday and arrived around 2:30, just in time to hit the beach! Contrary to the weather man, it was a nice 70 degree day.

Here is Bryce and my cousin Josh climbing a rock in the water.

The little girls were so cute running around screaming, that cousin-in-law Denise had to try it out.


Here is part of the family hanging on the beach.




Here the pictures get out of order. I don't know why I can't figure out how to get them in order when I am uploading them! Anyway, on the way back on Sunday Bryce and I stopped at Multonomah Falls and hiked to the top. Here we are posing on a bridge by the pools above the falls.




One of the smaller falls before the big one.



On the way up, about half way there. It's almost straight up the mountain and clearly I need to do more to get in shape!



Here is Bryce in front of the falls on the bridge at the beginning.



Here is the Falls!




Here are all the cousin's and spouses that were there. From the top, Denise and Caleb, Josh and Sarah, Treena (husband Chad is in front next to Bryce), Renae and Craig, Bryce and Me, with Grandma! And Una was there, not sure why she's not in this picture...





Here is a picture of the Ocean from our house.




My cousin Caleb works for Columbia Crest Winery, so here we are doing a wine tasting!



It was a great weekend trip, not nearly enough time, but we had fun! Now we are home and working and doing molding. More pictures of that coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. It really was a blast and can I just tell you, Jaylee still talks about Bryce. It's too funny.

    ReplyDelete